Family and friends of 01B -
Hope you all enjoyed the holiday season. I am excited for this Spring semester (and also Spring weather, hopefully soon).
I wasn't thinking enough to get pictures at our last few programs of the year, but I'd like to fill you in some of the things we have done as a wing to finish off 2016. I will be working more diligently to have more pictures this semester!
We did an anonymous compliments program in which the students were able to write encouraging notes to their peers in the hall. These notes were then delivered by wing guides throughout the hall. We also did a goal setting program in which students were able to put a printed soccer ball and soccer goal on their doors. Their goal for the semester was to be written on the soccer ball. When this goal had been completed, students were to move the soccer ball to be 'inside ' of the soccer goal.
Looking foward,
Trevor Barnes
No comments:
Post a Comment